Vegan vitamin D3 with K2 - 50ml / 100 servings
Our body produces vitamin D3 when we are exposed to sunlight. However our modern lifestyles implies that many of us struggle to get enough, particularly during the winter months.
- Vegan vitamin D3 derived from algae
- Vitamin K2 to aid D3 absorption
- Liquid form for rapid absorption
- Easily adjust serving size using dropper
Vivolife vegan vitamin D3 is derived from algae, providing a bioavailable source of vitamin D3 without any animal ingredients required.
Dosage: 1-4 drops per day. Swiss food law limits the vitamin D dosage in food supplements to a maximum of 800 I.U. (20µg) per day (1 drop = 200 I.U.).
- Nutritional supplement (Nutrition for athletes)
- Using the dropper, consume 1 drop daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Country of origin
- Great Britain
You might also like