Vegan Protein VIVO, 900g
VEGAN PROTEIN with 21 grams of high quality plant protein per serving. The simple, healthy and uncomplicated solution for you. A simple blend of pea, hemp and pumpkin protein with natural flavours and free from artificial ingredients:
- 21g vegetable protein
- Neutral tasting variety for savoury dishes
- Tested for heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides
- Fermented protein blend for optimal digestion
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for baking and cooking
Most vegan protein powders are anything but simple in their recipe. Often the ingredient list full of artificial sweeteners, colourings, flavourings and preservatives is more like a science experiment than a simple protein shake.
|Fermented Yellow Pea Protein|
|Cold Pressed Hemp Protein|
|Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder|
|Serving Size 32g||Per 100g||Per 32g Serving|
|Energy (kcal)||1556kj / 369kcal||467kj / 111kcal|
|of which saturates||1.2g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||1.0g||0.3g|
|Nutritional Values||Per 100g|
- Vegan multiprotein powder with sweetener (Nutrition for athletes)
- Mix 1 serving in water, juice (rice, almond, hemp, fruit juice) or in smoothies. As an energy kick, a liquid snack or 20 minutes before or after training. Can be added to flakes, cereals, pancakes.
- Steviol glycosides are extracted from the leaves of the plant Stevia. Stevioglycosides have no calories and are indigestible to humans. If you don't like stevia, add a dash of lemon juice or a handful of dark leafy vegetables to your shake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Country of origin
- Great Britain
- To make the vegan multi-nutrient as environmentally friendly as possible, the packaging is made from 100% compostable materials